Possible cog(s)

I have read and understand the Cogboard Bounty rules

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username lilRosieRaev

Payment Information (Optional) $125 CashApp or Venmo

Description of Cog: so it’s 3 cogs(or two if you wish to combine the first two), one that’s basically a remake of snipe but it will count how many times messages are deleted within a predefined time and then auto mute after so much of a count. Must include a command to set the time limit and muted count as well as to show count and leaderboard.
Another one would be either a) full terminal access through ssh not shell, via discord or b) a way to turn the bot into a “sleep” mode then be able to wake it via a command (sleep mode will only listen for that command” and upon wake it reloads the entire bot.

I also need a cog that can import information to a dashboard and it can also get information back. I need it to show the cogs, the discord channels it’s in, I need it to show bot stats (servers it’s in, etc). I need a servers category showing all the servers it’s in and their stats. I need it to also be able to send messages to discord through a discord gui (like Startit bot’s dashboard has where you can log in as the bot to send texts or do commands) or as a text send prompt that will relay the results. It would be nice if it can also show the terminal and allow me to send commands through there. I basically need a multifunction dashboard.

V2 or V3: v3

API’s or other information

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC)

DM’ed for discussion!

OP has been permanently banned for taking the commissioned work and not paying