[HIRED] Looking for something similar to "defenders" voteout command - Starting $50

[X - Yes I have] I have read and understand the Cogboard Bounty rules

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username: chatuser

Payment Information (Optional):
Payment avenues: Cashapp, Venmo, possibly PayPal.

Description of Cog:
Need a cog which will allow community members to vote a user out of the server(kick) based on a configurable number of votes required. I would also like this to trigger a modlog event, so a record can be kept.

Example; players on the game valorant encounter a toxic teammate, no staff is around and they want to community kick that user from the discord. [p]vote user reason(or something similar) can be used to gather enough votes from server members to kick that user from the discord.

I have tried using defender’s voteout command, but when I set the helperrole to valorant, all valorant players become rank 1, not allowing defender to kick them from the server.

V2 or V3:
V3

API’s or other information

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC):

Bounty:
Payment amount to be discussed and agreed upon by both parties. I am not a programmer, I don’t know how much effort this will take and want you to be paid accordingly. Starting amount $50 USD.

Technical Info:
There are the versions I am running.

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Release: 22.04
Codename: jammy

Python

discord.py

Red version

Hey there, dming you to discuss this further as I’d like to work on this. My discord tag is @crayyy_zee