[$50] Audio Cog and AutoRoom Features previously requested

[:heavy_check_mark:] I have read and understand the Cogboard Bounty rules

Discord Username: justzaddi

Payment Information: $25 for AutoRoom Features, $25 for Audio Controller Cog (similar to PLLController) Paypal F&F or Cashapp

Description of Cog: I would like controllers built for the native audio cog(basically exactly how PLLController has done it), along with a controller for AutoRoom (PhaseCoreX previously stated he would do this, but it would be open source. Which I am perfectly okay with. So I have increased the donation to bring new content to the community!)

Examples of what I’d like the cogs to look like/be:
https://imgur.com/a/UAx4Mnw

V2 or V3: 3.5, Current installation

Other info: I am also searching for someone to develop a cog for Uno! It was previously requested, but no bounty was offered. I would love for it to have these features and price could be discussed further.

• Ability to join game/start game similar to this
  • Ability to add bots for playback
  • Use Uno card images for the current card, similar to how the Cards Against Humanity does.

Hello. Can we please discuss this further in dms? Add me @crayyy_zee on discord

I have created a controller liked you want for AutoRoom with already existing cogs. I have created an empty channel where I have setup an embed with an embed cog. After that, I used the “commandsbuttons” cog from @AAA3A to setup buttons for that message linked to the autoroom commands. Finally I used the ‘deleter’ cog to delete the messages from the commands after 10 seconds to keep the channel clean.

I have also done this for the commands linked to the audio cog. It works great, and I have never had any issues. It can take a bit of time to setup, but you can send me a dm where I can provide you with the command templates I used (for free of course). I can also help you with any advice during your setup.

This method works great, and you can do a donation to @AAA3A and @PhasecoreX for their amazingness! :slight_smile:

See the picture for an example: