Twitch.tv cog

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username: evac#0001

Payment Information: open to negotiate

Description of Cog: Looking for a cog that will watch my account (or a role that I have). And if I am live on twitch, it will post a customizable message in a designated channel at a customizable interval.

Obviously I don’t know the best way to accomplish this so I’m open to suggestions. Feel free to dm me on discord or post here with any questions.

V2 or V3: V3

API’s or other information

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC)

I would be interested in taking this cog, will contact you via Discord to discuss further on this one.

May I ask, out of curiosity, what isn’t enough with the core’s stream alert?

It doesn’t do the only thing i’m looking for here, which is repeat announcements that a stream is live while it’s live.

It only announces when a stream goes live which I already have handled through phantombot.

Any reason you want to keep repeating the alert? I myself would find that very annoying, so I’m just curious.

My server was created for my twitch stream, nowadays we get around 10-15k msgs a day. Easily gets lost in the spam of messages.

I also don’t use @everyone ever, so it’s easily missed on first broadcast announce.

Hmm okay. Oh well. It’s your server what those members want. Just weird to me hehe.
Thanks for info.