Time spent in voice channels, automatic role assignment, cash, inquire within

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username BUDDGAF#3606

Payment Information (Optional) PayPal, at least $50+ TBD

Desc: I need a cog that will automatically assign roles on my server depending on the amount of TIME users spend in voice chat channels. The goal of the whole thing is to automatically pick 6 of my most active voice users from a predefined pool of eligible folks and assign them the MOD role. I try and do this myself already, but I keep hearing “I’m here a lot, you just aren’t here when I’m here.” and “What? I’m here way more than that guy. Pfft I was here like… all week!” I want the bot to do the math and the bot to make the changes so there is one less thing to gripe about.

I’m hoping for the following sort of functionality:

A once daily message in a chosen channel that says:

@MOD’s today will be:

1. user#4938 (121h, 15m)
  2. someguy#9401 (110h, 14m)
  3. bestguy#2243 (88, 34m)
  4. user#4938 (53h, 25m)
  5. someguy#9401 (33h, 4m)
  6. bestguy#2243 (10h, 7m)

and at any time, a user should be able to call with something like [p]modrace and get the current numbers.

!modrace

Time in voice leader board (7 days)

1. user#4938 (121h, 15m)
  2. someguy#9401 (110h, 14m)
  3. bestguy#2243 (88, 34m)
  4. user#4938 (53h, 25m)
  5. someguy#9401 (33h, 4m)
  6. bestguy#2243 (10h, 7m)

I know the bot currently keeps a log of when users enter > exit channels. I’m assuming that’s where you’d get the data. You’d have access to my VLM where you can install whatever tools or DB stuffs you might need.

V2 or V3 - i want to discuss this if someone choose to tackle the job.

API’s or other information - not sure

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC) the $50 price was a guess assuming a good python guy could probably knock it out in a couple hours. I’m open to anything just let me know.

Is this cog for V2 or V3?

I’ve sent a friend request on Discord, waiting for you to be available for discussion.

Completed and bounty paid.