[REJECTED] Onii-Cogs

Discord Name:
Onii-chan#3920

GitHub Repository (Must be V3):
GitHub - Onii-Chan-Discord/onii-cogs: Cogs for Red-DiscordBot V3.

Description:
This repo has 5 cogs, the image cog provides a variety of images, the nsfw cog sends nsfw content, the animal has 2 commands, dog and cat which send images of dogs and cats.

Thank you for reviewing this repo!

Hi Onii-chan#3920, thank you for your patience while I review your repo.

Commit hash at time of review - 90841397498c65e8b5ef83244fc4e0e6e3302662

animal

animal.py

info.json

• short is missing from info.json
  • end_user_data_statement is a requirement for data API and EUD compliance. (Optional)

__init__.py

• Missing __red_end_user_data_statement__ which is required to be fully compliant with end user data declaration. (Optional)

image.py

info.json

• end_user_data_statement is a requirement for data API and EUD compliance. (Optional)

__init__.py

• Missing __red_end_user_data_statement__ which is required to be fully compliant with end user data declaration. (Optional)

nsfw

info.json

nsfw.py

__init__.py

oniitools

info.json

oniitools.py

__init__.py

perform

info.json

perform.py

__init__.py

There’s a few missing required info.json keys here but nothing code-wise. Unfortunately I will be rejecting this application because this repo does not show a broad range of understanding of Red or discord.py. All commands are simple API request commands which do not show me enough understanding to accept you as a cog-creator. You can read our requirements for cog-creators here.