[PAID] [FREE/PAID $10/In games?] Custom DM on any message in whitelisted channel + role

[V] I have read and understand the Cogboard Bounty rules

Bounty Request Format:

Skyrider#1337 (133631162894516225)

Description of Cog:
So I’m “attempting” to write a cog that DM’s the user on any message in a whitelisted specific channel and has a specific role with a cooldown (with no cooldown message towards the user) over a long period of time, as such it would be nice if its stored in a config file.

In short:

Set-up per channel + required role for it to trigger will send out a custom DM on any text with a cooldown of xx hours, days, weeks, etc.

But due to my lack of experience and unable to finish this in time, was wondering if someone could help me out here. Can’t offer much at this time I’m afraid, if you are willing to do it for free… Awesome! If not, got plenty of games left to give away if that’s what you are interested in. Or I could do it for $10

Really would appreciate it. Thanks to Trusty for the template, and a few others in the coding channel the cog is half-way(ish) finished.

DM on discord for any more details.

Needed for: V3

After discussion I am taking this bounty.

Thank you dave! Cog has been created, payment made. Feature slightly changed from cooldown to 1 time message which can be set in any channel + role combined. <3