Accept members questionnaire

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username
art#1111
Payment Information (Optional)

Description of Cog
You can’t see any channels other than the #home or #enter channel because you have the locked role that i’ve set up using autoroles.
In the #enter channel what i want to happen is:

you’re prompted to type ‘agree’.
Once someone types agree, they are asked a series of questions in that channel
every answer is compiled into one embeded post that is then outputted not in that channel but in the #applications channel for my staff to review.
if the staff reacts to the embeded post application with a check mark, the locked role is removed and they can see the rest of the server.

V2 or V3

API’s or other information

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC)

1 Like

i will pay 10 dollars for this cog

1 up this ^

I’m willing to pay max $20 for this if $10 isn’t enough.

I’d be willing to pick this up for $20 if the following are all acceptable:

• This says for V2 or V3, I’d do it on V3
  • Either a configurable max response length per question or responding in multiple embeds if above the embed limit is okay.
  • I won’t be starting this until later tonight at the earliest, as I’m about to head out for a few.

If these all sound fine, let me know either here, or on Discord (Sinbad#0001) and I’ll put it together.

Could you do it for V2? I have some cogs that I’m pretty sure only work in V2, and I’m hesitant to switch to V3 worrying I might mess something up.

Hmm… Yeah, I could. The other 2 were non-negotiable, but I’ll handle it.

I won’t use v3 until it’s released and all of caleb’s cogs are ported over. i’d really only want this for v2

is this still being worked on? I could throw in some $ too when the month turns over.

Hey there,

We’re closing any bounties that have gone unclaimed for over 60 days. If you feel like this is an error, or are still interested in this bounty. Please flag this post with the Something Else category and state if you believe if this was a mistake, or if you’re still interested in this bounty.