[CLOSED DUE TO DISCORD TOS VIOLATION] Discord Server Analytics [$500 Bounty]

Bounty Request Format:

Discord Username: LGA Code#0001

Payment Information (Optional): $500

Description of Cog: Google Analytics but for Discord Servers. Please PM me for more info.

V2 or V3: V3

API’s or other information: Connecting to the Google Analytics API is a requirement for this request. This is where data from this cog will be outputted and stored. Find more info about it here:

Other info (Bounty, issues, ETC): $500 bounty!

This is a serious undertaking and will require time commitment and examples of past cog work to be accepted for this request. Will also need to discuss legal compliance for GDPR and other privacy rights in regards to this project. I highly recommend that anyone that is interested in taking this on seriously review the Discord API Terms of Service and understand what they’re getting themselves into, especially the following sections: Sections 2.2.v, 2.4, 2.5.c, 2.5.d, 2.5.f, and Section 13. This is not easy to comply with and although we know many bots do not comply with all aspects of the ToS, we intend to.

Still interested in writing this.

I’m interested in doing this :slight_smile:

After discussing the details of this bounty it has been determined that there is a potential to break discord TOS and as such has been closed. This will serve as a warning not to re-create this bounty.